Need 'Home Brew' D support for macOS

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Wed Nov 7 08:43:45 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 7 November 2018 at 08:36:25 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 November 2018 at 07:25:26 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 7 November 2018 at 06:35:53 UTC, Joel wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> As aliak pointed out, John usually does it, but doesn't seem
>> to have gotten around to it in recent months:
>>
>> https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/commits/master/Formula/dmd.rb
>>
>> Homebrew and D are community efforts, someone else stepped up
>> earlier today:
>>
>> https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/33860
>>
>> Considering how small that update patch is, maybe you can chip
>> in next time if Brew is really important to you?
>
> Yes, my bad, I've been busy. It'll be up to date soon.

Oh, I don't care: I haven't used any Apple products since my G4
PowerBook died in 2008, a decade ago. :) As long as they go
around suing people with ridiculous patents, they will never get
any money from me, no matter how good their products are (same
with Microsoft):

https://jonathanischwartz.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/good-artists-copy-great-artists-steal/