It is the year 2020: why should I use / learn D?

NoMoreBugs NoMoreBugs at NoMoreBugs.com
Fri Nov 16 07:05:37 UTC 2018

On Friday, 16 November 2018 at 04:41:31 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
wrote:
> On Friday, 16 November 2018 at 00:42:05 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>> A language should be a toolbox for the programmer to draw
>> upon, not a minefield of dangerous explosives that you have to
>> very carefully avoid touching in the wrong way.
>
> That is a most beautiful turn of phrase. You should add that to
> the list of random quotes at the bottom of your posts.

Except, that one does not really need to stay away from them.

One just needs to understand them.

If one needs to stay away from them, they shouldn't be there.