It is the year 2020: why should I use / learn D?

NoMoreBugs NoMoreBugs at NoMoreBugs.com
Fri Nov 16 07:14:26 UTC 2018

On Friday, 16 November 2018 at 06:51:56 UTC, aliak wrote:

> Actually Eric Niebler did mention in his (i think it was a
> keynote) in cppcon 2015 that a lot of the work was done by the
> D community :)...  Or "thanks to the D community" or something
> along those line.

lets be more precise shall we ;-)

(on bottom of slide) 'The idea for this talk was taken from the
article "Component programming with ranges" on the D language
wiki.'

Then a few seconds later, says that it was 'stolen from the D
community'.