Why isn't dip1000 fully implemented yet?

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 03:52:17 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 at 02:43:11 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> Or rather more importantly why haven't this pull request been
> reviewed yet?
> https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2453
>
> It been documented already, just review it and merge it. I
> literately can't find the words to describe the unnecessarily
> stubbornness being displayed

Join the club!

> without came across as unprofessional.

Been there, done that.

> The work has been done! Just review it and merge it!

IKR, unfortunately only Walter or Andrei can do that because only
they understand DIP1000, and unfortunately Walter has ignored
almost all attempts to communicate this, except once recently to
the tune of "thanks for doing something about this rather than
complaining about it, but no thanks because [insert some
bureaucratic reason]" which raised the ire of quite a number of
people.

> I don't what to do, other then to beg here.

Done that too.