How high level is D?

NoMoreBugs NoMoreBugs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 02:04:56 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 22 November 2018 at 01:27:33 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 00:14:40 +0000, NoMoreBugs wrote:
>> Your constant attacks on me for not liking D's leaking class
>> abstraction is a reflection of *your attitude* towards me.
>
> The "attacks" are because of sock-puppetry surrounding your
> position, not because of your position.

I should not be subjected to these constant unfounded accusations
of sock-puppetry (which is a means of deception) every time
someone expresses a view that is similar to a view that I've
expressed.

What this tells me, is that (certain) people on these forums
simply don't like the view that is being expressed.

That tactic is actually well known, and sadly, often successful
(cause most people are too dumb to realize what's going on).

It's called.. meat-puppetry - where a person or persons
intentionally interject into a discussion they do not agree with,
not to constructively represent their view, but to generate
'buzz' to sway opinion and ultimately close down the discussion
(cause they don't like or don't agree with the discussion).

And btw, your user-handle can be seen doing just that, every time
this topic comes up.