It is the year 2020: why should I use / learn D?

NoMoreBugs NoMoreBugs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 04:40:37 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 22 November 2018 at 04:18:25 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
wrote:

> I didn't insult you or attack you, but simply observed that
> your means weren't suited to your seeming ends and explained
> why.  It's really your choice as to what to make of one
> perspective on the effectiveness of your behavior.

Your posts (which are there for anyone to read) sought to
undermine an opinion that I expressed, by explicitly encouraging
others who read that opinion to not take it seriously, and to
just ignore it, simply on the basis of whether or not I was
really part of the 'D community' and one of the 'committed users
of D'.

If that is not a personal attack, what is?

And is that really the threshold for stating an opinion on these
forums?

As I said, next time, you can save yourself a lot of typing, and
just type "Wow".

In the 2 weeks so far, I've been accused (by a select few -
always the same few though) of being a 'non-contributor', of
misrepresenting facts, and being a socket puppet.