Why isn't dip1000 fully implemented yet?

Per Nordlöw per.nordlow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:44:10 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 at 02:43:11 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> The work has been done! Just review it and merge it! I don't
> what to do, other then to beg here.

People are different and have different goals of their
development with D. In my experience, the only productive way
forward is to encourage, reward and help out. And that not only
with the things you are interested in. Walter has recently been
swamped and very productive with porting the backend to DMD which
is a great step forward that's gonna reduce many bugs in the long
run. Walter likes bugzilla. If you add things there and send him
the ref he will sooner or later do something about it. He has
fixed bugs regarding dip1000 I have filed there. If you start
asking people what they need help with, the chance of DIP-1000
getting in is gonna increase.

Ask not what D can do for you, but
What You can do for D.

/Per