It is the year 2020: why should I use / learn D?

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sat Nov 24 07:50:30 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 24 November 2018 at 02:45:46 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 01:38:07AM +0000, Laeeth Isharc via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Right now, it's still an experimental project to test out the
> waters... Things are looking good and it might turn into a
> "real" project soon, but as of now, it's still experimental.
>
> [...]

Interesting, good to hear it's working well. I plan to write up a
post for the D blog about the Android port next month: this would
make a good demo to link to, particularly if the source is
available.

Any chance you'll make it available, at least as a demo app if
not the source code? If you have commercial aims for this app and
don't want to release either, that's fine and I understand.