Windows AutoTester get VS2017?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:25:15 UTC 2018

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 10:18 AM Manu <turkeyman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone who has access to the Windows AutoTester machines please
> update them to VS2017? It's free.
>
> C++ interop needs modern C++ compilers:
> https://auto-tester.puremagic.com/pull-history.ghtml?projectid=1&repoid=2&pullid=2346

Also, the linux+freebsd CI macines have old compilers too. At least
GCC5 is required and I'm amazed Clang is out of date on the FreeBSD
machines. They obviously haven't been touched in a long time.
GDC doesn't support GCC5 anymore, I feel like we should test the
versions of GCC that are supported by GDC. Likewise with selecting an
appropriate Clang version for LDC and the LLVM versions that it's
built against.