Clojure and Pull Request Controversy

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Nov 28 00:36:09 UTC 2018

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:22:27AM +0000, 12345swordy via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> The good news about this is that the D foundation has recently hired a
> PR manager, and he is doing good work! Old pull request has been
> resurrected and merge, because of this!  (Thanks Nicholas Wilson!)

Ahh, so *that's* what happened!  I was glancing at the Phobos git log
earlier today and noticed Nicholas kept showing up.  Now I know why.
I'd also like to say, thanks, Nicholas Wilson!  Keeping the PR queue
down to size can be a tedious and thankless job sometimes (speaking from
personal experience), so kudos for the much needed work!

It is of the new things that men tire --- of fashions and proposals and improvements and change. It is the old things that startle and intoxicate. It is the old things that are young. -- G.K. Chesterton