More radical ideas about gc and reference counting

VirtualMaria maria.clark.vr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:16:14 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 10 May 2014 at 09:43:46 UTC, Xavier Bigand wrote:

> Yesterday I played with my nexus 5 at a game in augmented
> reality, it took 2hr 20 minutes to completely drain the battery
> (2300 mAh). Sadly this game doesn't exist on iOS but IMO an
> iPhone would do the same with a smaller battery (1440 mAh for
> iPhone 5s).

Luckily, as time passes, technologies are ready to offer us more
and more. Now, VR or AR applications are available on Androis,
iOS and other platforms and I would say they work similarly. I
use it on iOS, but now I think about changing mobile phone and
read how AR will work on Android. Multiple resources like
https://www.androidauthority.com/best-augmented-reality-apps-and-ar-apps-for-android-584616/ or https://jasoren.com/how-to-create-content-for-a-vr-app/ assure me that it will function properly. I hope so!