Please don't do a DConf 2018, consider alternatives

ShadoLight ettienne.gilbert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:38:15 UTC 2018

[snip]

However constructive your alternate proposals are, I suspect
people are misreading your title (and it is easy to assume, just
from the OP title, that you actually want to get 'get rid of'
DConf, rather than just 'modify' and 'improve' DConf.

Personally I feel there is a cognitive dissonance between your
title and what you actually wrote. Maybe, since the people who so
far responded seem really vested in the benefits of DConf.. there
might be a bit of knee jerking going on here.