Just found this debugger...

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Wed Oct 3 03:25:04 UTC 2018

I wanted to do some work on lzbacon (D port of lzham-codec with
some extras such as tarball support), but without a debugger it's
pretty hard (I suspect an error in the multithreading when
looking up for a value, or some C++ language quirk I missed). The
current state of mago-mi is nearly unusable with very limited
command support, and I don't want to go back to VisualD after
VSCode for either a usable mago or VS native debug. I couldn't
find LLDB on my harddrive anymore, and GDB needs DWARF symbols.

Then I had a thought: Is there anything usable on the market
besides these?

After I a quick Google search, I encountered with the "guy she
told you to not to worry about":

https://x64dbg.com/#start

It seems it needs *.pdb files for symbols, which I'll test
tomorrow, hopefully I don't have to cook something complicated
for my family to waste my time. While I'm still encouraged to
improve mago instead (I think alternatives are always a good
option and the conversion will be finished by the weekend), maybe
it'll be useful for some. Maybe I can use it for mago too.