Yet another binding generator (WIP)

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:00:28 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 2 October 2018 at 01:25:10 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> On Monday, 1 October 2018 at 15:35:30 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>> On Monday, 1 October 2018 at 13:51:10 UTC, evilrat wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Early access program is now live!
>>> Limited offer!
>>> Preorder until 12.31.2017 BC and you will receive* unique pet
>>> - "Cute Space Hamster"!
>>> !!
>>> *(Limited quantity in stock)
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
> Recently there is also "dpp" showed up, it also seems to do
> same C API approach as dstep, probably has little-to-none C++
> support, might be wrong though. Oh wait, no Windows? nice...
> But if you only ever do linux stuff and C only then it probably
> even better choice.

Somebody managed to get dpp compiling on Windows. It's not going
to be a lot of work to get it done, it's just not a priority of
mine.

C++ support is getting there. On Monday I wrote the line
`#include <vector>`. It didn't work, but the fact that I even
attempted is major progress.

C++ is *massive*. And `<vector>` #includes `<type_traits>` which
uses pretty much every advanced template feature ever.