Please don't do a DConf 2018, consider alternatives

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Oct 4 10:02:28 UTC 2018

On Thu, 2018-10-04 at 08:06 +0000, Joakim via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> […]
>
> The link in my OP links to a guy who maintained a spreadsheet of
> Apple-related conferences as evidence. He lists several that went
> away and says nothing replaced them. If you don't even examine
> the evidence provided, I'm not sure why we should care about your
> opinions.

So Apple conferences are a dead end.

Python, C++, Go, Rust, all these languages have thriving conferences. You just
have to look at the world-wide increase in the number of such conferences for
the data required.

But then my opinion, and indeed my data, doesn't seem matter to you so we
might as well just stop communicating since you are never going to change you
mind about this issue, even though you are actually wrong.

<ends/>

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200