Warn on unused imports?

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Oct 4 18:55:01 UTC 2018

On 09/26/2018 06:00 AM, Anonymouse wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 at 13:03:30 UTC, FeepingCreature wrote:
>> I'm playing with a branch of DMD that would warn on unused imports:
>
> Would just like to say that I love the idea and would use it
> immediately.

Same here. Periodically, my import lists tend to turn into giant
outdated blobs of everything ever used by my project. But pruning them
is a major involvement involving many, many cycles of pure
trial-and-error. I've often wanted a way to say "Hey, just TELL me which
imports are unused, so I don't have to spend half the afternoon manually
testing them all!"