This is why I don't use D.

0xEAB desisma at heidel.beer
Sat Oct 6 08:38:58 UTC 2018

On Friday, 21 September 2018 at 22:26:11 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> On Friday, 21 September 2018 at 20:49:54 UTC, 0xEAB wrote:
>> On Thursday, 20 September 2018 at 17:06:43 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
>> wrote:
>>> The tester is now submodule-aware and I removed builds for
>>> packages with a `.gitmodules` file.
>>
>> I'm not sure whether this is actually a good idea. There are
>> some projects that support both, DUB and submodules+makefile.
>> Those would (unnecessarily) get excluded.
>
> I meant that I removed the past builds for things with git
> submodules so that they could be rebuilt.
>
> Stderr is captured now, but I believe I messed up the UI for
> it. C'est la vie.

The "tests" check doesn't seem to work properly for DMD <=
v2.072.0.

If one looks at the reports[0] for those compilers, one will that
pretty everything failed.
For example, `discord-rpc`[1] doesn't even have any unittests.

[0] http://ikeran.org/report/compiler/dmd2.072.0.html
[1] http://ikeran.org/report/package/discord-rpc.html