A Friendly Challenge for D

tide tide at tide.tide
Thu Oct 11 00:22:10 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 10 October 2018 at 16:15:56 UTC, Jabari Zakiya
wrote:
> I would like to include in my paper a good comparison of
> various implementations in different compiled languages (C/C++,
> D, Nim, etc) to show how it performs with each.

If you want help with your paper, possibly some kind of decent
financial incentive would be appropriate. If the algorithm
benefits from more threads than finding or creating an
implementation that runs on a GPU would probably be the true
performance test. CPUs have like 4-8 cores in the mainstream? A
GPU has hundreds, though with some limitations.