A Friendly Challenge for D

Jabari Zakiya jzakiya at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:13:17 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 11 October 2018 at 14:49:54 UTC, Carl Sturtivant
wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 October 2018 at 13:26:19 UTC, Jabari Zakiyth
> wrote:
>> On Thursday, 11 October 2018 at 05:11:20 UTC, Ali Çehreli
>> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> What country are you trying to get access from, because I know
>> people in the US have gotten the papers from those link, for
>> free and without an account. It may also have something to do
>> with your browser. They work for me in various modern
>> browsers, including the Tor Browser.
>
> Not credible --- I cannot get either without an account
> browsing from the US using Firefox with no unusual arrangements.

Wow. Those links used to work with no problem, so I don't know
what is it (vpn use, etc,?).

OK, this will definitely work. Send me an email and I will email
you the paper (and figure out a sure fire way to make it
available).

Construct this full email (for humans).

(my first initial)(lastname) at gmail