A Friendly Challenge for D

Vijay Nayar madric at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:22:16 UTC 2018

On Friday, 12 October 2018 at 21:08:03 UTC, Jabari Zakiya wrote:
> On Friday, 12 October 2018 at 20:05:29 UTC, welkam wrote:
>> On Friday, 12 October 2018 at 16:19:59 UTC, Jabari Zakiya
>> wrote:
>>> The real point of the challenge is too see what idiomatic
>>> code...
>>
>> There is no idiomatic D code. There is only better
>> implementations.
>>
>> D doesnt tell you how to write your code. It gives you many
>> tools and you choose which tools to use. That`s what people
>> like about D.
>
> I await your implementation(s)! :-)

I downloaded the reference NIM implementation and got the latest
nim compiler, but I received the following error:
   $ nim c --cc:gcc --d:release --threads:on twinprimes_ssoz.nim
   twinprimes_ssoz.nim(74, 11) Error: attempting to call
undeclared routine: 'sort'

For a person not familiar with nim, what's the fastest way to fix
that?