You don't like GC? Do you?

Stanislav Blinov stanislav.blinov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 07:51:09 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 13 October 2018 at 21:44:45 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:

> Not everyone have the time nor skills of doing manual memory
> management. Even more so when correctness is way more important
> than speed.
>
> Not everything needs to be fast.

That's a lamest excuse if I ever seen one. If you can't be
bothered to acquire one of the most relevant skills for writing
code for modern systems, then:

a) Ideally, you shouldn't be writing code
b) At the very least, you're not qualified to give any advice
pertaining to writing code

PS. "Correctness" also includes correct use of the machine and
it's resources.