You don't like GC? Do you?

Tony tonytdominguez at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 05:26:56 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 14 October 2018 at 07:51:09 UTC, Stanislav Blinov
wrote:

> That's a lamest excuse if I ever seen one. If you can't be
> bothered to acquire one of the most relevant skills for writing
> code for modern systems, then:
>
> a) Ideally, you shouldn't be writing code
> b) At the very least, you're not qualified to give any advice
> pertaining to writing code
>
> PS. "Correctness" also includes correct use of the machine and
> it's resources.

Ideally you wouldn’t have chosen to even try D. You (and others
who spend so much time arguing against garbage collection on a
forum for a language designed with garbage collection) would be
better off using a non-garbage collected language.