You don't like GC? Do you?

Stanislav Blinov stanislav.blinov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:57:59 UTC 2018

On Monday, 15 October 2018 at 18:00:24 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> On Monday, 15 October 2018 at 17:30:28 UTC, Stanislav Blinov
> wrote:
>> On Monday, 15 October 2018 at 16:46:45 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
>>> When you say statements like this.

>>> It come across as condescending and arrogant.
>>
>> Yep, and everything else that's inconvenient you'd just cut
>> out.
> You mean the part that you straw man me, and resort to personal
> attacks? No need for me to address it.

Pfff... *I* am "straw man"ing you? That's just hilarious.

"Not everything needs to be fast" - I never said everything needs
to be fast. I'm saying everything *doesn't need to be slow* due
to lazy people doing lazy things because they "don't want to
think about it". So who's straw man-ing who, exactly? Do you even
understand the difference?

By saying that you're more interested in saving your development
time as opposed to processing time *for web apps, no less*,
you're admitting that you don't care about the consequences of
your actions. You finding it "personal" only supports that
assessment, so be my guest, be offended. Or be smart, and stop
and think about what you're doing.

>>Did I hit a nerve?..
>
> Case in point.

If you want to have an argument, I suggest you stop quote mining
and start paying attention.