My statements related to terminating my SAoC relationship

Guillaume Piolat spam at smam.org
Tue Oct 16 13:47:44 UTC 2018

On Monday, 15 October 2018 at 21:26:52 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
> I have done two mistakes: I underestimated the scope of the
> project and overestimated my capabilities. This caused a chain
> reaction, which in turn made the first milestone unreachable.

Hello,

Just to say you seem like a nice fella: don't make yourself
miserable! Put happiness first, as "inefficient" as it seems. As
a developer noone will take care of yourself so you have to do
it. The SAoC tasks indeed seem quite ambitious and complicated to
me.
In a way, you were lucky that such problems happen early in your
career!