My statements related to terminating my SAoC relationship

Nemanja Boric dlang at nemanjaboric.com
Tue Oct 16 15:21:45 UTC 2018

On Monday, 15 October 2018 at 21:26:52 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:

> I try to resume my work on improving mago, but on a much
> smaller scale and lower priority since I have to spend time
> finding a job, which is a very hard thing in this fascist
> country called Hungary, while also not supporting said fascist
> regime. While the state propaganda says there's a big shortage
> on workforce (to the point that supposedly humanitarians are
> being reeducated for Java developers), I also see a lot of
> people being rejected with bogus claims which tells me that
> there's something fishy, and hearing some controversies of
> political opponents' families suddenly losing their jobs says
> me that they're persecuting their political opponents at any
> means possible.

Hello,

I just wanted to say that you could consider finding the job
abroad. Given
that you're an EU citizen, moving to Germany
or Austria (or Czech Republic, or Netherlands, or anywhere inside
EU) is possible
without any bureaucratic issues, and you should use that
opportunity.

It may sound scary, but it's actually much easier than you think,
and maybe
that's just what you need! You may also be able to negotiate
moving bonus which should
cover the rent & food for a month - until the first paycheck.