DMD Linker Issue on Windows

Kai not.my at email.com
Wed Oct 17 17:37:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

I just ran into this linker issue (see answer below that I
grabbed from the vibe.d forum) as well - where can I ask/track
about the progress on this issue?

Thanks!

"This is currently an unfortunate limitation on Windows, where
the DigitalMars linker runs into a crash when building with the
default OMF output. The alternative is to build using either -a
x86_mscoff or -a x86_64. I haven't tested it, but the latter may
run out of the box, while the former probably requires
VisualStudio to be installed, so that the Microsoft linker is
available."