My statements related to terminating my SAoC relationship

lagfra me at fragal.eu
Wed Oct 17 20:03:23 UTC 2018

On Monday, 15 October 2018 at 21:26:52 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
> I have done two mistakes: I underestimated the scope of the
> project and overestimated my capabilities. This caused a chain
> reaction, which in turn made the first milestone unreachable.

Hi, I'm one of the other participants to the SAoC project and I'm
replying on behalf of me and Francesco, the other SAoC student.
We just wanted to tell you not to be too hard on yourself and that
we understand the difficult time you're going through.

Also, if you want a change of air or a place were you can look for
new opportunities, we both are students in Turin (Italy) right now
and you're welcome to join us anytime.

We hope the best for you.