shared - i need it to be useful

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:24:53 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 18 October 2018 at 17:17:37 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> [snip]
>
>> Assuming this world... how do you use shared?
>
> https://github.com/atilaneves/fearless

I had posted your library before to no response...

I had two questions, if you'll indulge me.

The first is perhaps more wrt automem. I noticed that I couldn't
use automem's Unique with @safe currently. Is there any way to
make it @safe, perhaps with dip1000?

Second, Rust's borrow checker is that you can only have one
mutable borrow. This is kind of like Exclusive, but it does it at
compile-time, rather than with GC/RC. Is this something that can
be incorporated into fearless?