shared - i need it to be useful

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:43:57 UTC 2018

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 2:40 PM Erik van Velzen via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Manu I'm also making a plea for you to write a document with your
> proposal which aggregates all relevant examples and objections.
> Then you can easily refer to it and we can introduce ppl to idea
> without reading a megathread.

I can start on this. I wouldn't take the time before having confidence
the whole effort was not to be rejected in principle.
I'm still not sure on this.
I think WRT Steven, we've understood each others position, and the
only point of contention is on weighting a value-judgement.
I'm confident in my weighting strategy, but I need to convince.