shared - i need it to be useful

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 19:07:32 UTC 2018

Yeah, I punted on making anything there @safe. I have to go back
and fix it. At least I wrote Vector from scratch to be @safe.

> Second, Rust's borrow checker is that you can only have one
> mutable borrow. This is kind of like Exclusive, but it does it
> at compile-time, rather than with GC/RC. Is this something that
> can be incorporated into fearless?

Well, Rust's version of Exclusive is Mutex, and that's pretty
much always used with Arc. The closest we have to a borrow
checker is DIP1000 and that's what fearless relies on.