D Binding to GUI libraries

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sun Oct 21 17:15:03 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2018-10-21 at 08:42 +0000, Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> […]
>
> Linux is not only the desktop, and Qt simply dominates in
> industrial, medical and automation sector, that's where the money
> is.
>
> Qt is pushing strongly on the embedded marked, bare metal or
> linux (kernel) based...

Which means that D not having a good play in the Qt space is a big
barrier to adoption. This means it ought to be a strategic goal to have
a (and I think I mean one here) D binding to Qt and QML.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200