D T-Shirts

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 01:08:11 UTC 2018

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 5:35 PM Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 21 October 2018 at 20:04:02 UTC, Fleel wrote:
> > It would be awesome if there were T-Shirts with D-man on them.
> > I would totally buy one, and would help to support the
> > foundation too...
>
> We've got a store coming, with t-shirts and other items. D-man
> shirts will not be there, though. That's what we're using for our
> donor t-shirts:
>
> https://opencollective.com/dlang

FWIW, I'm disappointed with the quality of my dman shirt; I've put it
through the wash no more than 3-4 times and the print is aggressively
deteriorating with each wash.
I don't tend to wear it because it's disintegrating so fast. I'm just
kinda keeping it for dconf or something. I'd like it if I could wear
it regularly.
I don't have any other shirts exhibiting this effect. The shirt itself
feels high quality, but the print is not. I suggest changing t-shirt
vendor.