shared - i need it to be useful

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Oct 22 09:28:26 UTC 2018

On 10/22/2018 1:34 AM, Manu wrote:
> I posted it, twice... 2 messages, back to back, and you're responding
> to this one, and not that one. I'll post it again...

Posting it over and over is illustrative of the failure of posting proposal
documents to the n.g. instead of posting it as a DIP which can be referred to:

1. nobody knows which of your 70 messages are the ones with the proposal in it

2. with multiple posts of the proposal, nobody knows which one is the most
up-to-date one

Doing it this way does not work. Continuing to repost it is a waste of your
time. Post it as a DIP and link to it.