D alternative for node.js's socket.IO?

Fleel email at example.com
Mon Oct 22 20:14:53 UTC 2018

On Monday, 22 October 2018 at 05:36:00 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> Vibe.D's existing HTTP and TCP support is perfectly sufficient,
> and will probably also result in FAR simpler user code due to
> the lack of necessity for callbacks

How simple is Vibe.D's method of sending messages between client
and server? In socket.IO all I have to do is (on the sending
side) socket.emit("testMessage", "Hi"), and on the receiving
side, socket.on("testMessage", function(contents)
{console.log(contents)}). Is Vibe.D as simple as this?