shared - i need it to be useful

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Oct 22 20:54:51 UTC 2018

On 10/22/2018 2:44 AM, Manu wrote:
> It hasn't changed. Not one single bit. I haven't changed a single
> detail in this thread.

A reader would not know that. Reposting the same thing over and over in a thread
is not how threaded discussions work. You've indicated previously you're not
even using a threaded newsreader.

> And you STILL ignored my post >_<

I'm going to until you post a DIP. The way this discussion is going is
incredibly inefficient of your time and mine, and everyone else's who tries to
engage constructively. It's exactly why we have a DIP process.

It's really not hard. You can even use Markdown to make it look much nicer.

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/PROCEDURE.md