Dlist and dip1000 challenge

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 23:52:04 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 23 October 2018 at 22:12:30 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 24/10/2018 11:10 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> My improvements to DIP1000 are completely dead in the water
>> due to lack of interest. It's impossible to make Phobos
>> DIP1000 compatible if nobody is willing to approve the
>> improvements.
>>
>> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/8504
>
> Did the spec get the update that was requested over DIP1000?

No, _I did the work for it_
(https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2453) but Walter has
simply chosen to not respond, _at all_.

I can't merge those changes, 1) I don't have merge rights, 2)
even if I did it, requires a review, and 3) the only person who
can reasonably review it is Walter, who is not responding.