The State of the GUI

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed Oct 24 07:48:10 UTC 2018

Addendum: I *do* grant you make some interesting points, definitely
worth being aware of. I just find that failing to relate them to the
actual user in any way renders the analysis purely academic and the
conclusions to be of questionable relevance.

I will concede that I'm a native-UI proponent, and that I would have
been less motivated to say anything had your conclusions been the
opposite. However, FWIW, I do also believe the objection I raise above
would still stand regardless of the original post's conclusion.