The State of the GUI

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Thu Oct 25 11:05:09 UTC 2018

25.10.2018 13:53, rikki cattermole пишет:
> I was offering full reign over those repositories to anybody who
> actually desired to work on it. If that meant deleting code and starting
> from scratch, then so be it. Even if my wording didn't quite make that
> clear enough, that was my intention.
Well, I do not want to continue specific work of other developer. Just
because I have my own to complete. But I'd like to discuss with others
how can we developing independent packages create consistent system to
build gui and other graphics. And you just force others to take your
point of view how it should be done. Of course I can't say for others
but in my case it doesn't work.