Dlist and dip1000 challenge

sclytrack fake at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 21:07:39 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 25 October 2018 at 15:57:14 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 07:36:48 +0000, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
>> We're not even asking for that!
>> github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2453 is mostly the "how do you
>> use this feature, and why is that important", not the nitty
>> gritty. Without the "how to use" and "why" it is impossible to
>> differentiate the wrong nitty gritty from the right nitty
>> gritty (which is what reviewing is).
>
> Huh, I read the bugzilla entry and it seemed moderately clear.

Lolz, one person wants the spec first and the other one wants the
code first.

spec: https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2453
code: https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/8504

Both changes to the spec and changes to the code have been
written.
Everybody is holding their ground, never surrender.
It's been going on for 2 months. Hilarious.