Scope modules DIP rough messy draft.

12345swordy alexanderheistermann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 03:04:47 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 27 October 2018 at 02:07:56 UTC, luckoverthere wrote:
> On a side note, "function" is a keyword in D. Not sure if that
> was an intentional choice or not, but seems odd with your
> examples and the syntax highlighting.
That was an unintentional mistake I made.
Regardless this is nowhere near the final draft, as I have to
take account of templates and string mixins. Which is not going
to be trivial. My general philosophy is that if you only use
module a for module b then use module scoping.
Same rational for local functions.