Scope modules DIP rough messy draft.

12345swordy alexanderheistermann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 15:25:10 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 27 October 2018 at 15:13:11 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> DIPs are an area where we don't trust the judgment of the
> person making the proposal. We need an actual argument instead.
> A good argument here would be a single D module which is
> complex enough that encapsulation is necessary and where it's
> apparent *why* it can't just be broken up into smaller modules.

I had simplify the DIP rationale as it quite apparent that people
are missing the forest for the trees by nitpicking the design
choice that hypothetical programmer may use in the examples
rather then focusing the underlying "one file per module"
restriction.

-Alex