Scope modules DIP rough messy draft.

12345swordy alexanderheistermann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:17:36 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 27 October 2018 at 22:51:15 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> This sounds like the perfect use case for a personal utility
> library.
I consider that solution to be over engineering to me. Regardless
I was using C# for creating the one time scripts in the past, not
D.

Again it seems like people are missing the forest for the trees
by focusing on the examples themselves rather then the underline
argument that there are reasonable possible situations that the
programmer find it easier to create file to that stores multiple
modules then to create every file for every module.

-Alex