Found on twitter: South African talk on compile-time programming in D

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Mon Oct 29 09:07:37 UTC 2018

On Monday, 29 October 2018 at 05:10:03 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> They posted the stream on Facebook, the thumbnail with the
> long-haired guy:
>
> https://m.facebook.com/Dev2Technologies/videos/
>
> That's rjmcguire giving the talk in Durban. I don't use
> Facebook, so I tried playing the video in my mobile browser and
> it doesn't play the audio. You may have better luck if you're
> on FB or with the mobile app.

It plays for me (I have an account). Tailored to a Python/C#
audience, it seems. One of his examples is build configuration
for different customers, which I recognise from industry. It's
nice to see D being presented outside DConf, his audience is
engaged.