D needs to be honest

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Mon Oct 29 18:33:39 UTC 2018

On Monday, 29 October 2018 at 07:17:17 UTC, Jonathan Marler wrote:
> On Monday, 29 October 2018 at 06:12:06 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> [...]
>
> In this case I believe I was told that Walter would need to
> approve it. Andrei said that him and Walter discussed this
> issue. They rejected my initial solutions and accepted this one
> that Andrei and I came up with, but the PR just sat there for
> months. But, I'm not posting this to say they need to change
> their priorities, that's their decision but to leave up these
> demonstrably false claims on the site, now with no plan for a
> solution is deceptive. Especially when its a fundamental
> problem with the language and not just an implementation bug.
> Though I'm not sure that Walter ever understood this, he doesnt
> engage much with me so Im not sure what he does or doesn't
> understand.
>
> [...]

There was a change to the better started with the scholarship.
The work done by the students is fantastic. Just have a look at
the issues topic of the forum.

At first I also thought the activity is stagnating but I was
wrong. It is just fragmented. You can now chose between the
forum, discord, Slack and also reddit.

Kind regards
Andre