Why do private member variables behaved like protected in the same module when creating deriving class?

unprotected-entity unprotected-entity at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 23:16:52 UTC 2018

On Monday, 29 October 2018 at 15:44:15 UTC, Neia Neutuladh wrote:

> Java, C++, and C# all treat `private` differently, so if you're
> saying we should do the exact same as they do, your request is
> inconsistent and therefore unsatisfiable.
>
> I think this is the third time I've pointed it out.

what 'point' is that.

can you 'point' it out again for me, cause I'm not clear what the
'point' of your 'point' is.

btw. It's interesting, how a discussion on this matter *always*
ends up with posts using a tone similar to where you are now
going.

i.e. it diverts more and more towards the personal, when people
disagree with you.