Tensorflow in d different IDEs

sarahjohn sarahjohn.s388 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:22:43 UTC 2018

I've seen many posts concerning a variation of the following. My
environment is Windows 10 using Python from Anaconda. Both the
latest versions. I'm trying to get Tensorflow to work in the
Python IDE or in Jupyter within Intellij. It is in the site
package in Anaconda but not in the site-packages in Intellij and
therefore not seen as a module. It is, however, available in
Jupyter Notebook launched from Anaconda's Navigator. The crux of
the problem is why is
"Tensorflow(https://mindmajix.com/tensorflow-training) available
in one IDE but not another? I'm looking for a solution not a
failed suggestion.