This thread on Hacker News terrifies me

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Sun Sep 2 05:16:43 UTC 2018

> Ouch. Seriously, seriously ouch.

Heh, yea, well...that particular one was state party school, so, what
y'gonna do? *shrug*

Smug as I may have been at the at the time, it wasn't until later I
realized the REAL smart ones were the ones out partying, not the grads
or the nerds like me. Ah, young hubris ;)  (Oh, the computer art
students, BTW, were actually really fun to hang out with! I think they
probably managed to hit the best balance of work & play.)