Is @safe still a work-in-progress?

aliak something at something.com
Mon Sep 3 21:41:54 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 29 August 2018 at 05:01:14 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 8/25/2018 5:42 AM, Chris M. wrote:
>> What about my other point then on the syntax? I think
>> something similar to what I suggested would be a much more
>> flexible solution and is worth considering.
>
> Much more work would be needed to make that a proposal.

Here's some more details that could help with considering it
incase you didn't see it:

https://forum.dlang.org/post/uxloaftaptfbzhbhquez@forum.dlang.org

Seems like it's a super set of return and the current proposal to
(from what I can understand at least) make some parameters act
like a sink in some situations when a function's return value is
of a specific type and the parameters are annotated with some
convention?

Cheers,
- Ali