extern(C++, ns) is wrong

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:26:31 UTC 2018

On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 at 22:05, Joakim via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 5 September 2018 at 01:20:26 UTC, Manu wrote:
> > On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 at 17:50, tide via Digitalmars-d
> > <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> >> Judging by the name of the modules are you working on an
> >> Entity Component System for D :o ?
> >
> > Well, I'm clearly trying to call C++ code >_<
>
> I suggest you privately email Walter the exact code files you're
> writing, with the exact reasons you think his workarounds are too
> onerous. These piecemeal forum posts are going nowhere.

Workaround: "Naming the binding the same name as the library is
incompatible with binding to a library. You need to rename your
binding to something other than the name of the library; perhaps you
should append 'D', that sounds really pro."
That's just not acceptable.