This is why I don't use D.

0xEAB desisma at heidel.beer
Thu Sep 6 13:03:09 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 6 September 2018 at 10:55:04 UTC, Laurent Tréguier
wrote:
> Then would it be possible to use code coverage to hint users
> about packages possibly not building anymore even if they are
> shown to be buildable ?

I see yet another problem here. Having to maintain a high
coverage just to get your package flagged as maintained might
lead to a package not getting maintained in the first place.

Of course, coverage can be considered a measurement for code
quality. But can one really derive the state of maintenance from
it?